Huawei – the Chinese smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest smartphone, touted as the Huawei P Smart. The main highlight of the device is that it comes with dual rear camera setup as well as runs on latest generation Android 8.0 Oreo operating system out of the box.
Huawei P Smart Features
The smartphone features a 5.65 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution at 427 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the eight generation Android 8.0 Oreo operating system, as I mentioned above.
It is powered by the HiSilicon Kirin 659 octa core processor and for graphics; there is a Mali-T830 MP2 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 3GB or 4GB of RAM along with 32GB or 64GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is an 8 megapixel front facing camera for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery buried inside it with fast battery charging technology support. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Black, Blue, Gold, and Rose Gold.
Huawei P Smart Specs
- 65 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution
- 427 of ppi pixel density
- Android 8.0 Oreo operating system
- HiSilicon Kirin 659 octa core processor
- Mali-T830 MP2 graphics processor
- 3GB or 4GB of RAM
- 32GB or 64GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: up to 256GB through a MicroSD card
- Dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
- Fast Battery Charging technology
- Color options: Black, Blue, Gold, and Rose Gold