The Oukitel K6000 is a Chinese telephone that is accessible from different outsider sellers including Coolicool, where it costs £88.39. Coolicool offers free sending, however remember that when purchasing a telephone from China you will need to pay import obligation in the event that it is grabbed at UK traditions.
The Oukitel K6000 is somewhat of a stout monkey at 154 x 77 x 9.9-mm and 205g, yet when you consider that there is an enormous 6000-mAh battery inside by correlation the Samsung Galaxy S6 houses a 2550-mAh cell you may anticipate that it will be bigger.
Oukitel claims 10 days battery existence with typical use, despite the fact that it’s hard to decide precisely what is “ordinary” utilization. Everyone utilizes their telephones in an unexpected way. Be that as it may, to place it into connection, the Oukitel has in any event twofold the battery limit of most Android telephones, and with some low-control equipment and a HD screen determination, you ought to press more than twofold the battery life from it.
Moving beyond the sheer heft of this telephone, the Oukitel K6000 has a pleasant configuration. It’s assembled around a silver metal edge, with white plastic bars at the top and base on the back. Incorporated with the base board is a back confronting speaker grille, so don’t expect the best sound experience from this cell phone, and at the main a 8 mega pixel camera with double LED streak.
A volume rocker and force switch are found on the telephone’s correct side, where you’d expect, while there’s a Micro USB charging port at the base and 3.5-mm earphone jack at the top. The screen-to-body proportion is sensibly high, in spite of the fact that there is some space underneath the screen for three touch touchy recents, home and back catches.
Talking about the screen it’s helpfully huge at 5.5 inch, making this Oukitel K6000 a “phablet” gadget, and uses IPS innovation which is known for its practical hues and solid survey edges. It’s adequately brilliant in the situations we attempted, and Oukitel has added 2.5D bended glass to the top that makes the telephone feel more great in the hand. Oukitel K6000 isn’t the match of Galaxy Note 5 but it has lots of specialties which can be paired with Note 5 in competition of specifications.
- 1GHz MediaTek MTK6735P 64 bit Quad Core processor
- ARM Mali T720 MP2 400MHz dual-core GPU
- 5.5 inch HD 1280 x 720 IPS OGS display with 2.5D glass
- 8Mp rear and 2Mp front cameras, dual-LED flash, 1080p video recording
- dual SIM dual standby (2x Micro-SIM)
- supports all three UK 4G LTE bands (3, 7 & 20)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- HotKnot (no NFC)
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB storage with microSD support up to 32GB
- 6000mAh non-removable lithium-polymer battery with reverse- and fast charging (5 minute
- charge offers 2 hours of talk time), Oukitel claims 10 days normal use, charges over Micro-USB
- Functionality results: Geekbench 3: 481 single-core, 1336 multi-core
- AnTuTu: 24,707
- SunSpider (in Chrome): 1768ms
- GFXBench: 8fps T-Rex, 4fps Manhattan
The Oukitel K6000 is huge and overwhelming, which is important to bolster the huge 6000-mAh battery that is sufficiently substantial to completely charge a second telephone.