Azpen Innovation has introduced their new ultra slim Android 2.0 OS Remix laptop in the form of Azpen Hybrx into life, which is now available to back from just $69 with 1 gigabyte of RAM and 16 gigabyte of internal flash storage.
The laptop is fitted with a 11.6 inch HD LCD screen enabling users a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels and is also available with 2 gigabyte RAM DDR3 and 32 gigabyte Flash for just $89.
Azpen Hybrx laptop specifications:
- SoC – Allwinner A64 Quad Core ARM Cortex A53 processor @ 1.3 GHz along with Mali-400MP2 GPU
- System Memory – 1 gigabyte or 2 gigabyte RAM depending on model
- Storage – 16 gigabyte or 32 gigabyte flash depending on model + micro SD slot
- Display – 11.6” HD LCD 1366×768 (16:10 aspect ratio)
- Audio – HD Audio, 2x built-in 1W speakers, built-in microphone, 1x 3.5mm headphone jack
- Video Output – mini HDMI up to 4K resolution
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Camera – 2.0MP front-facing camera
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Power Button, Volume Button
- Sensors – G-sensor, accelerometer
- Dimensions – 295mm x 196.7mm x 17.6mm
- Certification – FCC & CE
- Battery – 6,000 mAh battery good for 5 to 7 hours typical use, or 150 hours in standby mode
The project aims to raise $75,000, and since it has started fairly well I assume they’ll achieve and surpass their goal. A $69 pledge should be get you the 1 gigabyte RAM/16 gigabyte storage version, while the 2 gigabyte/32 gigabyte version requires $89 (standard pledge). Shipping is not included, and adds $15 to the US, and $25 to the rest of the world. Delivery is planned to start for mid-September2016 .